This limited edition anthology offers a selection of Catherine’s shorter fiction, stories set in the Saga of the Skolian Empire, also known as the Tales of the Ruby Dynasty. In 2011, when Catherine appeared as a Guest of Honor at the literary convention Windycon in Chicago, they released a limited edition collection of her work. Originally published by ISFic Press, the anthology gathers some of her shorter fiction into one volume. Titled Aurora in Four Voices after the Hugo and Nebula nominated novella of the same name, it has the following table of contents:
- Introduction, by Kate Dolan
- Aurora in Four Voices (Analog, 1998). Hugo nominated novella
- Ave de Paso, short story in Redshift: Extreme Visions of Speculative Fiction and Fantasy: the Best of 2001.
- The Spacetime Pool (Analog 2008), Nebula winning novella.
- Light and Shadow (Analog 1994), short story, first published tale in the Skolian saga.
- The City of Cries, novella in Down These Dark Spaceways (2005). Introduces Major Bhaajan mystery series.
- A Poetry of Angles and Dreams, essay written by Catherine about math concepts in her fiction.
- Afterword, by Aly Parsons
- Bibliography for Catherine’s work up through 2011